neil has the runs PU

>> if your goiing to do a job do it right >> that gunk ya pushed back up the abs >> valves nay cost ya $$$$$$$$$$ >> >> >> hurc ast > >How do you know that there isn't "gunk" above the ABS "valves" >that will cause a problem once you float it closer to the ABS >"valves" using your method?

psssssst neil its called heat and moisture where is the fluid the hottest??

resivior or caliper

i thought I taught my apprentice better

ya just lost your red seal have to take year 1 all over again neil

you are once again UNSKILLED LABOR

BWHAHAHAHA

Reply to
gcarmingiha

Whats (sic) called heat and moisture. (other than "heat and moisture?")

Would that indicate where the moisture has been boiled away? Does moisture condense on a warm surface or a cold one?

Sorry, I only recognize one of those words. Incomplete question. It's obvious that you've never overhauled a master cylinder. Your whole (supposed) argument comes from your position as a parts changer.

Wouldn't know. Most of the farms have been sold to developers.

Hey shit fer brains, for the umpteenth time, I'm not Canadian, I have no intention of working in Canada, I have no -reason- to work in Canada, and I'd have to be ten times stupider than you to take the cut in pay. Feel free to kiss my ass however.

Why, so I can learn it wrong like you did?

That's not what my paycheck says.

Oh, wait... ...that's not correct. I don't get a paycheck. Keeping the profits (like your boss does) is a whole lot different than a paycheck.

Stupid sheep.

Reply to
aarcuda69062