neil has the runs PU

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:01:32 GMT, aarcuda69062

psssssst neil its called heat and moisture where is the fluid the hottest??
resivior or caliper
i thought I taught my apprentice better
ya just lost your red seal have to take year 1 all over again neil
you are once again UNSKILLED LABOR
BWHAHAHAHA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Whats (sic) called heat and moisture. (other than "heat and moisture?")

Would that indicate where the moisture has been boiled away? Does moisture condense on a warm surface or a cold one?

Sorry, I only recognize one of those words. Incomplete question. It's obvious that you've never overhauled a master cylinder. Your whole (supposed) argument comes from your position as a parts changer.

Wouldn't know. Most of the farms have been sold to developers.

Hey shit fer brains, for the umpteenth time, I'm not Canadian, I have no intention of working in Canada, I have no -reason- to work in Canada, and I'd have to be ten times stupider than you to take the cut in pay. Feel free to kiss my ass however.

Why, so I can learn it wrong like you did?

That's not what my paycheck says.
Oh, wait... ...that's not correct. I don't get a paycheck. Keeping the profits (like your boss does) is a whole lot different than a paycheck.

Stupid sheep.