nelson good thing you are not certified

where does that puter get them fuel trims from lmfao
ummmmmm no neil misifire lmfao u go girl
a engine cutting back on fuel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lmfao
get your red seal u wannabeeeeee
nelson sings " put another broom in the fanbelt" hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

First, you need to tell us how it is that you're going to read fuel trims on a 1991 Ranger with a 2.3 liter engine. You must have access to some scan tool that doesn't exist anywhere else on the planet.

Sorry Bozo, even I can't decipher this batch of incoherent babble.

You know this how?

What, and have people think I'm as stupid as you are?

Newsflash Bozo, no fuel trims available on a 1991 Ranger 2.3 liter. Look who's talking.

Might get better results then staring at a fuel pressure gauge all day.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:40:33 GMT, aarcuda69062

who said anything thing about a 91 its 2005 time to get with the program neil lmfao U GO GIRL
fuel trim is much more accurate
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Good, because that's all you got, your silly little laugh.

The person who originally posted the problem that you involved yourself with here. The one you are doing all the ranting and raving about fuel pressure leak-down Bozo.

Oh, I'm "with the program," and the program is "you are my bitch." Damn that was easy.

No doubt. Too bad it wasn't available in a Ford data stream back in 1991. Of course, a real mechanic would know that, but a tire buster probably wouldn't.
I anxiously await your usual typical crowing and cackling...

Bozo could improve his diagnostic skills immensely if he just got this one tool. It would be worth much more than that damn red seal he's so proud of. If bozo can get that seal anyone can get it. http://www.picotech.com/auto/diagnostic_dice.html
Bob.... having the "coveted red seal" on ones Journeymans certificate is no biggie..... Whatsisface will be shocked to know I have one and I also know that his final mark on the test out didn't have to be real special to "earn" it.
I slipped him onto the ignore list a couple of days ago and I can only suggest that everyone else does the same.... This sophomoric little puke has no desire to add anything constructive to the group. If we ignore this little booger, he will implode.
"