Never buying a Ford

I'm never going to buy a Ford. Ford is for choking losers.

Then why would you post here?
Andy wrote:

Summer vacation has begun?
Andy wrote:

Because he/she/it is a loser with no friends desperately seeking attention.

Yawn!!!!!!! KB
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.
I'm never going to buy a Ford. Ford is for choking losers.
Jim Warman wrote:

I bet I make more money than you.
I wouldn't count on it, poohawk..... you're coming up with too many bold statements.
Not that it makes much difference for this subject, anyway. Sadly, it looks like my income will be taxed at 29% this year. If you lived in Canada, you'd know what that means....
Jim Warman wrote:

I bet I make more money than you.

Bye... go bug the Chrysler group.
you pay..DEAL with it!
I'm never going to buy a Ford. Ford is for choking losers.
None of you guys get it yet. This post is a reference to Phil Mickelson's choking performance on Sunday at the U.S. Open. Ford sponsors Mickelson.
While this is indeed trolling, it's more intellectually developed than usual.
CJB

Ah Huhhh!!!! And I just thought it was a dumber than usual troll. Silly me. KB
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.

Silly

Oh.... well, Buick sponsors a guy that didnt even make a pass at it.
And I still like to watch HIM.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Intellectually developed would indicate the ability to reason that not everyone watches "whap-f*ck"...
Come to think of it, intellectually developed may include abstaining from television...

I wasn't trying to say that just because someone watches golf that they're more intellectually developed. My point was that the reason for his trolling wasn't on the surface, but buried below. He's still a stinking troll.
CJB

BUT!!!, at least a troll with a small amount of interest in content. KB