New 2007 Ranger Starting problem

I have a one week old Ranger with 1,000 miles on it. I have noticed a quirk in in and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem. After shutting the vehicle off, and restarting within 30 minutes the
truck starts on the first try. If the truck sits for an hour after shut off the truck starts on the first try. If I try to start it after a 30 minute shut down and less than an hour it takes two trys to start. In the owners manual there is a section on staring and in it they say wait 10 seconds if the vehicle fails to start on the first try, before trying again. This info leads me to believe that this may be an inherent problem. I will take the truck in after I can prove the repeatablity of the problem.
Why not take it to the dealership where you purchased it? That is why new vehicles have a warranty.
mike

I plan on taking it in next week. Prior to doing that I thought it would be useful to know if anyone else has encountered this. Thanks for your reply. Mike