New

Being new to this group I was wondering if there are any recalls on the 2005 Ford Taurus SE that I need to be aware of. I traded my 1999 Sabull for a 2005 Taurus SE that I am picking up today.
I hope to have contributions to this group soon.

You can ask the dealer.
More importantly, Ford will send out notice of any recalls directly to your home (they usually send postcards with the info). So you don't need to worry. You will hear about them should they occur.
Jeff