New car shopping--Ford 500?

What's the report so far on the Ford 500's in terms of performance and problems, i.e. customer satisfaction? My cousin is ready to buy new and I don't know much about them,
although I remember reading that the engines were "puny."

http://www.myford500.com/ has message boards for 500 owners, and also has information on mechanical problems, TSB's, etc.

Funny what automotive journalists will say, even though with the CVT it has pretty decent performance numbers.

I know one lady who has one and loves it.
Jeff