New Explorer Change Engine Oil Soon

I just bought a new 2005 Ford Explorer yesterday. The "service engine oil soon" (or something to that effect) indicator was on when I test drove it. I
thought they reset it, but they did not. The odometer was at 4 miles when I bought the car. It is a hassle for me to go back to the dealer. Can I reset this? Also, should I be worried about this happening in a brand new vehicle?
Take it back to the dealer and make them figure it out, don't risk voiding your warranty at this point.