New F150's

THANK YOU ED! I agree totally.

I too am not pleased with the toyota "fullsize" trucks, but i somehow can't bring myself to go buy a chevrolet, even though they work better, have more comfortable seats and have a better ride. I will probally end up looking more towards an F250.

Reply to
Picasso

Yes I do.

Now hte 4x4 F150 / Ranger comparison might be a different story.

I'm just saying, you measure a 2wd F150 & Ranger, i'm not talking about the rear end either mike... im talking about the front cross member... in front of the oil pan, on the F150s is very low.

I will measure them someday when i get them on a flat floor.

Reply to
Picasso

I've never understood why some people get so worked up over what other people choose to drive. Anyone who is secure themselves would not feel so threatened by the choices of others.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

The head shrinks will tell you it is more commonly know as envy. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter