new key and fob for 2005 expy

Is there a way to get a new key and fob for my 2005 Expedition ?
I lost the 2nd key that I had and am down to a single key and fob.
Thanks, Lynn

Lynn McGuire wrote:

E-BAY E-BAY E-BAY E-BAY
--
GOD rides a Harley,
Can you see Him?

It is easy to buy the keys and FOBs off EBAY. Unfortunately since you only have one key left, you may need to a dealer to get it programmed to the truck. Programming a new key requires two working keys (see the owners guide) or a Ford computer like the dealer has. You might check with local locksmiths. I believe there is a workaround other than going to the dealer, but I've never tried it. Instructions for programming the FOB are in the owner's guide. You can do that yourself.
Ed