_____New Mustang forum and pictures from The Netherlands _____

Hey Everyone,

I'm a full-time Mustang-man, and the webmaster of "Dutch Mustangs On The Web". I've been busy putting together a website for Mustang and Ford related Events, a reference for all Mustang enthusiasts. The site is not ready yet, but I could use more links, HowTo's, photos, and more.

Please take a few minutes to check out the New Forum on the site, and let me know if you find any bugs of any kind. If you like what you see, and would like to contribute, follow the instructions on the web site, login and register!!

Its also possible to upload your Mustang on the web, follow the instructions......... See you there, Thanks.

Regards, Arjan Nugteren. / Dordrecht, The Netherlands.

Visit the website: Dutch Mustangs On The Web.

Mustang65