new passenger side mirror for your 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

So, lets say that you needed a new passenger side mirror for your 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer, would you buy it from Ford Parts for $257.13 ?
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/PartDetail.aspx?n=muB1B0jhAo4nGdIQRt18HQ%3d%3d&id33676633&m=2&search=true&year 05&make=Ford&model=Expedition
Or from Amazon for $183.95 ? (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Thanks, Lynn

I'd save myself the money and get it from Amazon. If you can't install it yourself, then you have some money to pay someone else to do it. If you can do it yourself, you can get beer and pizza to celebrate what you saved :-)
--
SC Tom

On 11/25/2015 6:32 AM, SC Tom wrote:

I ordered it from Amazon. I have installed a lot of stuff on several vehicles over the years so I expect to be able to do it myself.
Thanks, Lynn