New problem. Just started.

I have an 89 Sable 3.0. The problem is if the car is sitting idle in park with the A/C on, when the clutch engages the car adjusts fine but when the
clutch disengages the car tries to stall. It does not have an MAF and the IAC is brand new along with everything else. Does anyone have any ideas what this might be ?
Update:
I've discovered it only does this when the car is warming up before the thermostat opens. Once the thermostat opens everything is fine. I would love to find out why it does this.

park