New Website for Next Generation Muscle Cars 2004+

We have begun a website for the new breed of musclecars coming out on the market today and for the car enthusiests who are not tied down to one make and model.
We appreciate all the newer musclecars. 2004+ Pontica GTO 2005+ Ford Mustang 2006+ Dodge Charger and the future 200?+ Dodge Charger 200?+ Chevy Camaro
If you are interested we would love to have you join our community. We have forums and photo galleries along with car of the month winners. We are just starting so we expect future expansion as we grow. Please join the forums located at http://www.nextgenmusclecars.com
"NGMC" <NGMC> wrote:

Ummm... Challenger?
Being the geezer I am, I aint interested in the CURRENT Charger... or anything with the front end styling of the concept Camaro. Thus, for me, the Challenger strikes the right chord.
OR any attempt to put a blah style-body on a decent aussie platform, such as GM recently did.
While some may think it's neat to dedicate a site to ONLY next-gens; without the perspective of the past, we'll be saddled with a ton of stupid posts by those who dont appreciate the lessons of automotive history, combined with the current environment.
Witness the current discussion on the mustang NG about the Ford Big-Block program being turned on again... someone thought that engine would maybe supplant the 4.6 program.
Ridiculous!
you pay..DEAL with it!