Newbie question concerning brake lights and turn signals - Thunderbird

I'm asking because this problem has recently croped up on me and I am unforunately unable to afford to get it looked t by a professional yet.

I have a 1997 Ford Thuinderbird LX 8 cyl.

My rear brake lights are out as well my rear turn signal lights. It's not the bulbs and it's not a fuse. That I was able to check out on my own.

Any ideas? Any info I can use so I know what I'm looking for/at? Thanks!

Reply to
Bufftbone

Thunder Fish

Reply to