newbie wants a freebee

>The constant bickering is ruining an otherwise fine newsgroup. I subscribed >to this newsgroup because af a "check engine light" on my 99 Windstar and >received some great help. Now it seems that all I see is this constant >bickering and name calling. Please, stop the petty fighting, and let this >newsgroup be what it was...not what it has become. >

BING wrong answer

u subscribe because you are to cheep to pay a technician u want something for nothing

U GO GIRL

BTW a windstar i bet it has a 3.8

is your a/f got oil in it does your manifold leak lmfao hows that timing cover ?

yup u bought a reliable vehicle

one of the biggest POS ford made i have more faith in the focus

lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to