NGS Reference Manual

I'm looking for a Ford reference manual for the NGS factory scan tool. I hear that it's out of publication, but some may be just lying around Ford dealerships unused. It's called the New Generation Star Tester Reference
manual. It has a blue cover with a picture of the tester and a globe of the world on the front cover. Does anyone have one of these books ? We can work out the cost of it and the shipping. Thanks George in Fla.