Nine GT sunday drive

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8708319170699567888 &q=obsession&hl=en

you pay..DEAL with it!

Sorry about the double post... server wasnt acknowledging post
you pay..DEAL with it!

Sunday drive is right. What a waste. Nine Ford GTs, and all doing the speed limit or less.
dwight
dwight wrote:

When I watched the video, my main thought was the old saying - "If you are not the lead dog, the view never changes."
--
Regards,

Ed White