no heat

I have a 1996 windstar that gives no heat. I suspect it may be the heater core but if there is a way to check it without actually taking it apart it
would be very helpful, *Ido not have owners manuel so i don,t know what the fuse array is.suggestions please

Guessing, could be a sticking vacuum motor, have the same intermittent problem with my '96 Ranger. Some may be viewable from under the dash or behind the glove box.
John Cairns

The first thing to check is the coolant level.