No Power Steering Pump Reinstall

I just replaced my AC compressor with a A/C Compressor By-Pass Pulley on my 1994 Taurus V6 3.8. Of course that involved removing the Alternator and Power Steering Pump. After reinstalling everything I find the power steering dose not work. I have a suspicion I may have missies something on the line with the spring and O rings on the connection to the pump body. But I can't find a picture detail anywhere to see what goes where. I have considered getting a Power Steering Pump Rebuild Kit but I don't know if that will fix the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Henry

Reply to
Henry Criss