No power to fuel pump

1992 Lincoln Continental 3.8L

Car sat for 2 months while I was out of town. Ran fine when parked. Upon returning, Car didn't start. NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP.

Checked inertia switch, fine. Run 12V to wire leaving inertia switch, fuel pump comes on & car starts.

No power coming of the module on the Rad. Support. PINK WIRE WITH BLACK

TRACER LINE Where is the fuel pump relay located? I bought one but can't find it in the car.

PLEASE HELP! THANK's

Reply to
Savage

Look under the dash near the computer