No reverse lights?

Ford Laser KH 94 (Australia)
It would seem the reverse lights on my car don't come on when I enter reverse gear.
Bulbs check OK and I've tested that no power is arriving to the reverse
lamps.
Any ideas on how to correct this problem? I can't seem to find a likely culprit reading the service manual. Where is the switching actually done?
Cheers, Antony.
--- if replying via e-mail change kom to com in my e-mail address
Ford Laser KH 94 (Australia)
It would seem the reverse lights on my car don't come on when I enter reverse gear.
Bulbs check OK and I've tested that no power is arriving to the reverse lamps.
Any ideas on how to correct this problem? I can't seem to find a likely culprit reading the service manual. Where is the switching actually done?
Cheers, Antony.
Fuse??
bamp
--- if replying via e-mail change kom to com in my e-mail address

Er, no. I think its a little more complex than that :)
--- if replying via e-mail change kom to com in my e-mail address
It's a simple series parallel DC circuit. Power from protected supply ( fuse ) through switch then splits ( now parallel ) to bulbs to ground. Start from the supply and work back to ground. Where the 12 volts stops is your open.