no spark

replaced the plugs, wires, cap , rotor, distributor, mass airflow sensor, computer, ignition module, coil, i went through and checked the wiring, redid a couple wires i felt were suspicious, but it has no spark.
it's a 1988.5 escort GT, has the 1.9litre HO engine. this thing has me pissed. the only thing not replaced yet is the pickup coil, but the new distributor came with one.
the timing belt is good, everything seems to be working properly...just NO spark!!!!!! i spent the day working on it, and came up with nothing.
Al
try the crank sensor, this is where the spark gets its reading from. i'm assuming it has one, i'm in the uk so not familiar with your engine.

are u getting power to the positive side of the coil when the ignition is on? if so does the negative side make a test light blink while cranking? please answer these question for me so i can help u. rusto

positive side if getting 12 volts, i'll try the test light later. Al

go to www.escortracing.com they know those cars inside out