no start please help 01 Focus

Thank you, I need help with my 01 Focus DOC (2.0-liter Zetec) 70+000 wagon.
It died while driving and won't start or crank / I have headlights / with the key turned to the KONS position if I bypass the ignition and
go to the starter (solenoid) it will crank but not start.
All fuses and relays are good /// so far…
Help.
Thanks Hank