no torx head on aftermarket rotors?

I bought new raybestos rotors for my 99 windstar and they dont have holes in them for the torx bolts, is this a problem?

Reply to
Max Power

Rotors w/o holes for torx bolts? Ans:no. or calipers w/o holes? Ans:yes. or brake pads w/o holes? Ans:no. Best thing to do is carefully ask the question again, paying close attention to what exactly you bought. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

I understand that these are the holes for screws that hold the rotor to the hub..... There should be no problem.... I like to apply a thin film of KopeKote to the inside of the "hat" and around the inside of the centre hole...

Reply to
Jim Warman