now it's the dpfe sensor,,,,,I'm on my 3rd system analysis..

5th mechanic...finally took it to the dealer for an analysis. Sold me a dpfe sensor for $145...ow.. this car has been cursed. Now I look at the sensor already mounted, it's
only go 1 hose, going to the manifold. The one the Dealer sold me, has 2 hose outlets. He told me to plug one off, it's the right replacement, not much explanation for that figure. Any ideas? Also anyone had anytrouble with the positive battery connection? I'm on my 4th terminal, still sometimes you have to wiggle it to get it to start. I swear this is Christine.... Thanks for any help, oh, it's a 95 2.5 champayne series, I'm snipped-for-privacy@aol.com also