O/D light blinking

I have a '94 Ford Probe, and 3 days ago, the OverDrive light (blue light on the dashboard) started blinking.
I pushed the O/D button on and off, but no effect...
Any idea what might be wrong?
Any thoughts will be appreciated.
- Sam
snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net says...

It's probably an electronically controlled transmission. It's computer detected a problem. You will need to get the code for it pulled.