o2 sensor ?????

when i go in auto parts stores,i see posters of 02 sensors stating " change your 02 sensor for better milage" . i thought this sensor
should be used till it goes bad. whats your opinion? . lucas
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

The auto parts store is trying to sell you something you don't need.
If I am incorrect, please show me the data.
Jeff

Agreed. Your cars computer will let you know when/if there is a problem with the sensor.
mike