o2 sensor ?????

when i go in auto parts stores,i see posters of 02 sensors stating " change your 02 sensor for better milage" . i thought this sensor should be used till it goes bad. whats your opinion? . lucas

ds549

The auto parts store is trying to sell you something you don't need.

If I am incorrect, please show me the data.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Agreed. Your cars computer will let you know when/if there is a problem with the sensor.

mike

Reply to
Michael