O2 sensor?

We have a 96 Mystique and has trouble starting then staying running. If I run cleaner through the throttle body it runs great for a day or

2 then back to usual. At times the engine runs up to 1500 then back to 800. I have replaced the upper sensor previously and cured the problem again breifly. Could there be a problem with the throttle position sensor? Thanks for the help in advance.

-Chris

Reply to
chris

Yeah could be..... how much stuff is vaccume controlled on that? I figure '96 not a whole lot...but I don't really know. My 83 grand marquis freaks out when there are vaccume leaks...the last time my power brake booster croaked, it would idle really strange......mostly at really high speeds but still.

Reply to
Robotnik

Reply to
FordBlueBlood