Oakville Assembly Plant

Here's a strange question.
I notice a strange collection of lights at the Oakville, Ontario assembly plant as I'm driving along the 403. There are a whole bunch of lights on
posts like a small forest of lights and wondered what the heck they are?
Anybody know?
Cheers Paul

These are lights where the night shift worker eat their lunches. The smokers anyway. They prefer to be outside WITH a ciggy, than in the lunch room WITH one.