obd ll code 0113

i've already changed my 02 sensor bank l and after driving 100+ miles it came back on. has anyone had this problem before.

Are you sure that was the code?
P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
IOW, changing your O2 sensor shouldnt be expected to fix it
Go to autozone.com | repair| for the location of that sensor, look for an open/broken wire.
you pay..DEAL with it!