obsolete ac parts needed

Air Conditioning parts needed for '79 Pinto with factory air: Evaporator Core Plate (although it looks like a block) D7F2-19D736-A And possibly Evaporator Expansion Core D6DZ-19849-B
These are the two halves of the AC manifold on the firewall.
Thanks! DGH
try Greens Sales. they buy out obsolete Ford parts stock. http://www.greensalescompany.com /

It looks like this target has moved and as it was explained to me is that the part that I really need is a D7FZ-19D734-A AC Manifold and Tube Assembly.