ODBII Program Car for better gas milage

Is it posible to change/program the car thru the OBDII to improve gas milage? I saw this package of software to monitor and program thru the OBDII at http://obdiitools.gdatabase.com/ . Has anyone used something
like this to improve/change gas milage or other performace.
Thanks,
BennyB
Programmers and chips are available at every turn..... I do auto repair for a living... I've played with some of this crap..... all of the crap that I have played with has been crap.....
Your cars programming has been designed to minimize exhaust emissions..... tread carefully here because we are discussing the air that we all breath....There may be a small increase in gas mileage to be gained from one programmer or another.... if a gain is realized, it is likely that this will come at a cost in tailpipe emissions. Totally unacceptable....
There are gains to be had with modified programming.... either in performance or mileage.... OK for a "toy" that is seldom driven but for a daily driver...... Imagine this..... 50 people pass a streetside trashcan each morning. Every last one of these people carry a Starbucks paper cup..... Five of these people put the empty cup in the trash can.... the rest throw the cup on the ground.... Draw your own conclusion....