Odd Problem with 93 Taurus SHO

For some reason the horn only works with the key off. Not sure when this problem started since I've don't ever use it. Also noticed that the cruise control doesn't work either (don't normally use it either). Since I don't have a schematic I can't tell if these two things have a relationship or not. Anyone heard of anything similar?

Reply to
GeekGuy

Does the Cruise Control work with the key off also?

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Clockspring.