Off Topic

The crap coming from wk.shawcable.net addresses and others is getting a little much to wade through, not just at this ng (try Ford Escort NG) I guess it's the Escort part. How do I filter it out? I tried filtering anything that had wk.shawcable.net. It didn't work.

Thanks

Reply to
gkw

if you talking about the .scr worm programs this idiot is putting out then go to snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca and let them know that one of their little boy customers is sending out abuse.. they will cut him off... i sent alot of the post to them and others and it just take time and then some other nut gets started....

Reply to
jim