Oh well.

Oh well, I tried to appeal to the human side of our court jester. I gave him a chance to be ...............norma.......ok. Didn't work. A little prodding and I can
cut him off at the source. Hey Hurricane!! Im' gonna try again. You sound kinda like you know what you are doing. I'm sure your knowledge would be useful................Ok, DUDE, You say you are a dealer Tech, you are a professional. Why don't you act like it?? I left the Flat Rate Rat Race 4 years ago, but I'm still a Ford Master Tech. and Damn proud of it.(add all the tags you want, I got 'em.). I got the free(???) cruise and all that stuff. What makes you special? I would like to think that folks better than Morons took my place when I left. Sorry dude, you are just trying to fill my void.
            Tom Adkins
A cheap dial up connection in Calgary costs how much these days?
Jim Warman wrote:

It's his drunken mothers cheap dial up connection, not his. He only slips out of the closet and onto her computer after she passes out. If she wakes up and catches him on it, she beats him and throws him back in the closet.
It's obvious with his dismal command of the English language, he can't read or write, and doesn't (never did) have a job with any reputable automobile dealership.
The best response to his idiocy would be a total and absolute shunning.
Actually I got a reply from Telus.... our little buddy uses a dial up service called ezpost.com . Ezpost, in turn, appears to purchase dial-up time from Telus.

Yup, I talked to the ezpost.com people already, maybe others should write, fax and/or call too.
Tel 403 212 1212 Fax 403 252 8879 snipped-for-privacy@ezpost.com
Make sure you've got a full listing of his post, including posting IP address and -time- posted, EZpost will need this information to track down the asshole, or at least cancel the account if it's been hijacked. (You can see this information in Outlook Express by right clicking on his post, and hitting "properties" then clicking "details" at the top.

u go girll
do it do it NOW just tell them this ford guy called me a retard so kick him off lmfao u go girl yup telus the biggest spammers of all
lmfao
hurry JUST DO DIT
lmfao hurc ast