oil for t-bird

I'm wondering what kind of oil I should get for a '65 t-bird.

On 18 Sep 2005 10:35:58 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@kcls.org wrote:

You don't mention what engine, or mileage, but assuming reasonably health 390 or 427 I would use 10W40 oil in temperate climates - up to 20W50 for hot summer use and highway driving, particularly with higher mileage engine
Try posting this to http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com aka http://www.thunderbirdforum.com