old auto parts

I just came into a wharehouse full of antique auto parts. Some as old as the 1920's. Most are marked with p/n's and manufacturer. I am in the process of inventorying them. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a market for them. There ae Form, Chrysler, General Motors, and many others.

Reply to
Hall

Check out Hemming's Motor News. It's the bible for restorers.

Reply to
max-income

Hall opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

****sigh***** Ah, would it would happen to me..

but gee, being a natural cynic, I looked at this guy's headers and I smell dead fish.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

EBAY

Reply to
Scott M

==================== What about the headers backyard.....?

Reply to
Scott M

His email is from:"talkaboutautos.com"

now go to that website... cant be exactly clueless, can he?... note the site doesnt seem to OFFER email to the public.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

lol, ok I get it.....

Reply to