old auto parts

I just came into a wharehouse full of antique auto parts. Some as old as the 1920's. Most are marked with p/n's and manufacturer. I am in the process of inventorying them. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a
market for them. There ae Form, Chrysler, General Motors, and many others.

Check out Hemming's Motor News. It's the bible for restorers.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

Hall opined in

****sigh***** Ah, would it would happen to me..
but gee, being a natural cynic, I looked at this guy's headers and I smell dead fish.

others.

His email is from:"talkaboutautos.com"
now go to that website... cant be exactly clueless, can he?... note the site doesnt seem to OFFER email to the public.

as
smell
site
lol, ok I get it.....