Old Ford question

Hi, I am looking for specs and dimensions for 1968 Ford Galaxie Conv. Does anyone out there have any old literature, or a classic car web site link with this info?
Tried a google search, but haven't come with any info yet. TIA Bob
BeeP wrote:

info you need, I might be able to help you. I am also willing to sell this manual for US $100.00 plus shipping and handling.
Thx!. For starters, I am looking for the convertible's length, height, width, weight, seating widths, gas tank capacity. I am doing a comparison with some present day models for a project. When you get a chance, please post TIA. Bob

BeeP wrote:

Unfortunately, shop manuals don't contain outside measurements of vehicles since they are irrelevent to repair procedings. All I can tell you, is that the fuel cap. was 25 US gallons, 21 Imp g. or 94 litres. Sorry, that's all I could find. Good luck, Remo

56.9" high (empty), front overhang 34.4", rear 56.6" track 62" front and rear. 5.5" ground clearance, 7.35:15 tires

You can try here http://www.oldcarmanual.com/ They have a bunch of old literature on line. Might be something there to help you.

Thanks, all, for your responses. The info is just what I needed. Bob