Older Ford questions - where the heck is the fuse holder?

63 fairlane, sport coupe, any hint as to where the fues block is? I can't find the puppy.
57 fairlane, same deal. I thought I recalled the pane as on the driver
side, behind the kickpanel, but I was wrong. thanks for any pointers, help, bob
pre 1965 fords had the fuse block mounted to either the headlight or the windsheild wiper switch.