on Earth Day I drove my V10 hard

For this Earth Day (Apr 22) I showed the greens what for by slamming the accel on my Ford V10 (inmy truck). I showed them that by me buying the gas it don't matter to conserve because it will never run out. Did
you read Ephesians or whatever verse? God put all matter here to use not for the preservationists to shut off from the common man. I drive hard offroad to show that too. I don't tread lightly just cause the biofreaks say to. If I hit an animal sometime it shows that Man still rules on Earth Day.
The eco-Satanists are ruining America by wanting to save places we need for resources later. We could drill right now in Anwar and have 24 years of oil! Right now - no lie. Rush said that and I think even Savage did, and he was a herbalist so he knows. Anyhow, I just want to say that you only live once so use the oil God gave us and use it more on Earth Days to show the enviro-weenies whose top dog.
Steve
On 22 Apr 2004 19:54:38 -0700, ejucated snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Ejucated Republicun) wrote:

LOL, thanks for the laugh. Still needs some revision.
Let me guess, you are taking creative writing 101 ? Great class !
Isn't earth day about smoking weed now a days, anyway, lol.
I bet my '68 with an itty bitty 302 pollutes more than that V10 truck. I burn 94 octane at about 12-13 MPG... My only pollution control is a PCV valve.

ejucated snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Ejucated Republicun) wrote in message

no offence, but are you writing this from a mental institute??? you have got to be the most ignorant person iv ever heard ramble. incase you havnt noticed, our retard "president" is killing thousands of Iraquis just so you can fill up your V10. offroading kicks ass and is fine to do once in a while, but being so openly ignorant about it showssomething about your character... in simple terms that even you can understand, your a retard.
John wrote:

Take three breaths, engage your satire recognition software, then read again.
-- Tom TS3 http://www.geocities.com/styleline58 /
Visit the Cleveland Engine Forum http://www.351cleveland.net
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." - Justice William O. Douglas
Ejucated Republicun wrote:

Not very PC, but I aggree!!! There is plenty of dead Dinosaur juice in the world. Drilling it in nasty faraway places is the hard part. Besides thanks to modern emmissons your not hurting the air that much ethier. So put the hammer down & enjoy. As for Anwar....... Hey Polar Bears don't have to commute And Moose don't vote! No, seriously we should have a little peice the world left without mans footprints.
so long as you hit animals and try to use the meat or tell somebody who uses the meat.. but then again if you dont something else will eat it so i suppose it dont matter in the long run
Kenny