One Ford / Autolite 4100 Carburetor for sale (Toledo, OH)

One Ford / Autolite 4100 Carburetor for sale ... has model number C1AE- AH and tag number LSA-1TA-R. From what I've found out it goes into a 1961 Thunderbird. It was sitting around in a box marked "rebuilt
carburetors" in my late uncle's garage and is in fair condition -- must sell: widow wants to settle estate and is not at all interested in car parts. Reply to this message with a phone number if interested.
(I don't have any pics -- I can make it available for personal inspection and am open to any acceptable offers.)
(I am willing to ship almost anywhere within reason... accepting checks from US Banks, POSTAL money orders from US and/or Canada, cold hard cash, PayPal and MoneyBookers. Will not accept cashiers checks or money orders from outside North America.)
I did forget a small detail -- $75 OBO plus shipping

Why are you cluttering up the group when you can post it on Ebay?
Looking at the pricing for the 4100's on Ebay, you have way underpriced it.
If it as good as you make it out to be you would get a lot more money selling it on Ebay. Hundreds of dollars more.
The fact your not doing that would lead most reasonable people to believe that it is missing pieces.
Keep in mind these are rather so-so carbs and only have value to someone restoring an old vehicle that must have the correct tag numbered carb. For regular street use the Ebelbrock / Carter AFB is superior and parts are cheap and available.
Ted