One less Cobra...

Page 2 of 2
It was probably a kit car. No real cobra owner in thier right mind would drive an original like that except on the race track. I can see a rich fellow going out for a cruise in his original and getting hit by some ass
talking on a cell phone but solo? No way!
--
Mark C.
--

And the driver had Viagria in his system. Might have went to shift and grabbed the wrong stick.
--
Ore even... less than 18 since they somehow could not identify her....
| | > Grover C. McCoury III wrote: | > | >> Two ejected, killed as antique car hits pole | >> Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel | >> | >> January 23, 2005 | >> | >> Two people were killed Saturday night when their antique roadster struck | >> a pole, ejecting them both from the convertible. | >> | | >> | >> The two were not immediately identified, but Rode said the driver was a | >> middle-age Broward County man. The female passenger was not yet | >> identified late Saturday night. | >> | | > | > I could think of a LOT of worse ways to go............. | > | | | Why am I flashing on a "Miami Vice" scene... or something from Elmore | Leonard? | | Wanna bet the female passenger is less than thirty? | | -- | - Yes, I'm a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it! -

I'm willing to bet this was not a true classic but a replica, although an expensive replica ( kit car ). What the death of two people involved in a car crash has to do with this NG is beyond me.
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:20:20 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote something wonderfully witty:

It wasn't the death, it was vehicle involved.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."
Grover C. McCoury III wrote:

Another case of hi performance car meets low performance driver. Bad mix....... :-(