Online manual for '99 Taurus

Hi,

I have a '99 Taurus wagon (3.0 l) and I'd like to remove the alternator to have it checked. Is there an online manual that could direct me thru this operation? Just trying to save a few bucks in retirement.

tia

Norm

Reply to
Father Guido

jamesd43081

Just looked, and you have to drill down through the menus, but location and removal instructions are there. Jim

Reply to
jamesd43081

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Reply to
Father Guido