Online manual for '99 Taurus

Hi,
I have a '99 Taurus wagon (3.0 l) and I'd like to remove the alternator to have it checked. Is there an online manual that could direct me thru this operation? Just trying to save a few
bucks in retirement.
tia
Norm
Check Autozone online, they frequently have instructions. Jim

Just looked, and you have to drill down through the menus, but location and removal instructions are there. Jim

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:28:43 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!