ordering ISCV from alternate manufacturer?

Mine is built by hitachi, stamped by Ford. Is there a way to order it directly from hitachi, or somebody else, to save some bucks?

Not usually....I understand that certain of these might be hard to get in Europe.. but the best bet is to try auto parts suppliers
Have you tried cleaning it first?
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Yes, try cleaning it: http://www.lincolnsonline.com/article17.html
If you have to get a new one, try NAPA or someone else who makes good parts.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Except he's in Eastern Europe, judging from the header info
you pay..DEAL with it!

Croatia, that would be central europe next to italy&austria.

yes, cleaned it, contacts too, vast improvement, but unfortunately not permanent. I am an electric/IT engineer so repair would be very possible if I could only open it, but the darn thing is not openable without cutting its metal housing.