original 1964 FORD DEALERSHIP wall ID engine/car chart-427-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy52327029&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
includes all truck models, all full size cars and falcon, and special
THUNDERBIRD section
includes rare performance engines such as
427-w/2-4's, 390-6pack, 312 y-block w/2-4's T-Bird, 406-3 deuces
Please keep your ads off this group.
If I wanted this crap, I would go to Ebay myself.
Jeff