ot: about a few local people

When literally "the tactical nuke or chemical or gas attack is rumored to be in progress by anti USA humans also known more commonly as terrorists are in your neighborhood, including but not
limited to phone, internet and or terra ferma aka on the ground." http://www.m2tech.us owned and operated by (Owner) Janet E. Morris & (Vice President) Christopher C. Morris and always in 24/7 mode "crew" around the world are "there". M2 Technologies Inc. is a private woman owned company. To the point, please do visit, explore the possibilities with your children, too.
BTW:-- "Ask William (me) and you shall know" is my guarded motto regarding Janet & Chris, after all, currently, both are my former "aunt and uncle in laws" (18 yrs) as of March 2008. Including but not limited to all areas of creative arts, employment, computer, audio and sound, internet, real estate, all sciences, etc. as well as world history to local history (specifically, Cape Cod) and last but not least, horses and Maine Coon Cats.
Do, do do do keep in touch!
PS: Yes, if you did not know, I'm on the ground, nationwide. I drive a Ford product.
With all the above, firmly read, please when you can, visit here: "there are approx. 1.6 million people interested at this writing". http://www.couchsurfing.org

W. K. Mahler, http://www.mahlers.com