OT: Can I drill plastic auto bumper

Pardon the nickel/dimer ...

I got a replacement license plate bracket for '94 TBird front bumper from a junkyard. Fits the curve of the bumper, but the mounting holes are a little off.

Bumper is plastic, like all the new ones. How much trouble would I get into if I just layed out a new set of 4 holes (behind the bracket) and drilled 'em? Each is only about .5" from the original hole.

TIA, Will

Reply to
Wilfred Xavier Pickles

I don't see how you would get into any trouble. Drill em and screw em.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher