OT: Can I drill plastic auto bumper

Pardon the nickel/dimer ...
I got a replacement license plate bracket for '94 TBird front bumper from a junkyard. Fits the curve of the bumper, but the mounting
holes are a little off.
Bumper is plastic, like all the new ones. How much trouble would I get into if I just layed out a new set of 4 holes (behind the bracket) and drilled 'em? Each is only about .5" from the original hole.
TIA, Will
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:11:23 -0600, Wilfred Xavier Pickles

I don't see how you would get into any trouble. Drill em and screw em.