OT: G. Best, passing of a legend!

Surely one of the all-time greats.. might have been better than Pele, but certainly up in the top five.
And, as beset by personal demons - alcohol, as any other high profile
athlete.
But for whom, "RIP" is as poignant as anything to be written about him; Cheers, with tea, Georgie.. may it finally be true!
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:55:08 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Heard a quote on the radio today: George apparently once said he had missing spells: Miss Australia, Miss Canada, Miss USA, Miss England.....
As sad as it is that his replacement Kidney was donated to Alcohol research, certain aspects of his personal life are inspirational to anyone that isn't happy with one flavour of anything.
RIP