OT: Help show Dubya what's what!

Buy Your Gas at Citgo: Join the BUY-cott!
Yes, all you big city libs, PLEASE do..
There are still some mechanics not fully employed.

you pay..DEAL with it!
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:27:33 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Did you see where Venezuela's Prez, who essentially owns Citgo, is going to give free gas to America's poor....meanwhile 80% of his people are poor. If this is not an intentional invasion and attack against this country via economics, I don't know what is....
--
Spike

What an attack! Giving stuff away. I wish someone would attack me like that with money. Free gas would be good, too.
Jeff

We hope you enjoy your welfare check and fool stamps ;)
mike hunt

"Mike Hunter" wrote:
We hope you enjoy your welfare check and fool stamps ;)
LOL "fool stamps" <-------- not a typo
Rodan.

saying about bringing down the USA and becoming the new power broker of the western hemisphere, nor who he hold forth as his idol (Fidel Castro). Just as Iran is attempting to be the lead in the middle east, he wants to be the leader of the 180 non-aligned nations. So what does he do? He approaches the poor of our country with promises to gain their support for whatever he does... even if it's destroy our way of life.
--
Spike

Didn't see anything about free gas. Did see where he was giving away contracts for 100 gallons of heating oil.

yeah, sure, he should give his own people free gas instead.. imagine how their standard of living could improve if they just saved that 12 cents a gallon they pay for it :P it's like our government giving away... well... dirty politicians...lol