OT Jag Heater/AC fan problem

Or is it OT, anyway The Heater/AC fan on my 02 S-type 3.0 will not shut off. It seems to work fine as long as the Heater or AC is on (High to low) but when I turn it off,
it sounds as if the fan goes to high with the vents close. It does go off when the ignition is switched off. My first guess was a bad relay. My owners manual show the fuses but ignores the relays. Can someone help me out. Thanks Billy
I sure you local dealership will have the answer you seek ;)
mike

What would I do without you mike

well, I think his answer was quite logical. besides it was allot better than what kind of moron would ask a question about a jaguar in a ford forum???

off

I would doubt its a relay cause it only screws up when the key is off. I think you need to buy a book or rip the dash out and start trying to figure out how the system works so you can fix it. It is VERY unlikely anyone here would know that car very well.